Nueneltiomidd Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Mighty Magiswords Full Movie In Hindi 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Two clumsy siblings search for legendary Magiswords to aid them in their "Warriors for Hire" business.
So, when I first reviewed Mighty Magiswords I found it a little worse than I do now.<br/><br/>This show seemed pretty "meh" at first, that much is true. But upon watching a little more of it, I consider it to be slightly more capable than I used to.<br/><br/>The characters are actually likable and interesting enough to enjoy it. The premise is pretty interesting,well, and the Magiswords that the characters use actually can keep you entertained sometimes.<br/><br/>The main issue is the pacing. The show goes really quickly and speeds through a lot of info, not allowing you to process the info. However, they get a little better with this in some episodes, and occasionally the speed can indeed add some humor.<br/><br/>If the show can get a little more interesting and slow down a tad, I feel like I would love it.
No spoilers since nothing ever happens or changes. I give this series, mostly Season 1, a 6/10 for a multitude of reasons, but essentially for just a few major ones that I'll list here: 1. The pacing was bad but had since improved (though really, it should've done that from the start); 2, The main duo, who you're stuck with for the entirety of the show are really not that special or unique other than looks, plot devices and gimmicks; 3, The Magiswords (which are the selling point of the show, mind you) are typically uneventful or exciting; and 4, Although the other characters (usually those from the Academy Shorts) show promise, they get shoved to the side in favor of the ones we're already used to seeing (with a few exceptions; Cattus and Simone for example). There are but a few genuinely good things to come out this, but because the show is so heavily flawed and nothing ever changes, it ultimately comes out50-episode filler. Season 2, however, is a lot more interesting than much of season 1 with it's own improvements, but unfortunately, I don't believe it is enough to recover from all of the past episodes we've already seen. If the show were to be rebooted, or perhaps given a continuation of some kind, I hope that the makers of it will consider the details to truly make it one of a kind ;). There is still potential in it, but at the rate it and it's fandom are going, I don't know if we'll ever get to see it or not.

Toriko tamil pdf downloadKamen Rider Faiz movie mp4 downloadEpisode 10.8 movie in hindi hd free downloadMotorcity movie downloadUntitled Macbeth Western Project in hindi downloadOne Piece: Karakuri Castle's Mecha Giant Soldier movie hindi free downloadEpisode 3.33 torrentthe The Hunter full movie in hindi free download hdDownload hindi movie Maruta 2: Laboratory of the DevilBuilding Lines movie in hindi free download

last edited 214 weeks ago by Nueneltiomidd
Please log in to post a reply.