Nueneltiomidd Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Redemption Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Frank Harden is man on the run. With time running out, Frank must find his redemption before it is too late.
Can one act justify a lifetime of wickedness? Explore the darkest confines of the soul from upcoming director Robert Conway's film, "Redemption." A genre busting Western where there is no law, no good guys; only the bad and worse. Frank Harden is no stranger to the unlawful west, he is a killer. However, because of a tragic event he must battle his own worst enemy, himself.
I am not knocking Netflix but one of the reasons I keep the old school service of renting DVD's is so I can access movies that don't seem to be available from other sources. That in mind, I am prepared to see a lot of movies that that I probably would not see from anywhere else not even on cable.<br/><br/>Redemption is better than a lot of the westerns that I get to see through this service. The sets, costuming, and acting are pretty good. I am only disappointed by two things: when it was supposed to be dark, it was too dark to see anything. Also, not to appear morbid, no one explained why the dead woman was tied to a stake in the street.<br/><br/>Good job on a very limited budget.
I would give this one star, but, I dunno, I feel sorry for the people who made it.<br/><br/>I don't know what happened, I think somebody wanted this hot Mexican chick and killed some people. In the meantime, there was a lot of canned dialog. Then the guy who wanted the chick was tortured. It was gross, but so unrealistic I wasn't bothered by it.<br/><br/>This is what a movie made in Iraq would be like, I think they just got people off the street who looked hungry and told them if they acted in this movie they would feed them a big mac.<br/><br/>Not only is it bad content, the quality of the image is similar to a VHS home video. <br/><br/>All in all, just don't waste the gas driving somewhere then taking this back with you.

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Six Billion Dollar ManThe Dark Side of the Earth download torrentAmerican Mountain Men tamil pdf downloadProud Mary full movie in hindi free downloadJustice League full movie hd 1080pTuscan Red dubbed hindi movie free download torrentCase 99.5 'We're Still Not Alone' movie free download hdthe SuperFly downloadInsurgency full movie in hindi 720pMaartin full movie in hindi download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Nueneltiomidd
Please log in to post a reply.